Learn how to design and print your own fabrics to create the products you want!
A unique and beautiful Workshop in Paris by Daniela Pérez Nagel
You will learn:
Steps to Create Textile Collections from the concept with illustrations
Use Photoshop to clean images and create different kind of patterns.
Create several digital print designs ready to print on fabric.
At the end of the workshop you will create several digital patterns ready to print on fabric!
¿What you will learn?
• Steps to create Textile Collections.
• To use Photoshop to clean images and create patterns.
• How to create print-ready files for outsourcing to textile agencies in different countries of Europe.
• Create print-ready files for outsourcing to textile agencies in different countries of Paris and Europe.
• Tutorial in PDF to practice after the workshop.
• A list of Textile Printing companies where you can print your own fabrics in Paris and different countries around Europe.
• It is not necessary to have previous knowledge to participate. The workshop is for beginners.
• You computer with Photoshop installed is required (If you dont have Photoshop you can install a free trial version in http://www.adobe.com)
Location: Creaden Atelier créatif, Paris, France
- Location: 7 rue de la Trétaigne in the 18th arrondissement of Paris.
- (Creaden Atelier créatif et coworking dans le 18éme.)
When: Monday 1st of August 2022 from 10 am to 5 pm. (1 hour for lunch)Cancelled
- Vacancies: 12 persons. (Minimum 5 persons)
- Duration: 6 hours in total.
- Language: English and Spanish.
DATE OF THE WORKSHOP
Monday 1st of August 2022
From 10 am to 5 pm.
(1 hour for Lunch)
Ask for future dates about the Workshop:
Hello! I am Daniela Pérez Nagel.
I am Textile and product Designer from Santiago, Chile. I studied Digital Textile Printing at RMIT University of Melbourne and LCI Barcelona. I have work experience teaching at the Fashion School Accademia del Lusso in Milan and I collaborated with Lone Design Club in Milan. I have organized several Digital Textile Design Workshops in Milán, Munich, Berlin, Budapest and Vienna.
My passion is related with everything about Design, Arts, Patterns, Colors and Textures. I also love to teach! My approach to life is to open the creativity in others and share experiences with creative people around the world. I strongly believe that through colorful designs and different expressions of Art you can make people happier!
I hope you will enjoy this Workshop
Experience Daniela Pérez Nagel
I have experience organizing and teaching Digital Textile Design courses in different countries around the World: Italy, Germany, Hungary, Austria, Chile. Also I was teacher at Accademia del Lusso Milano, LDC Milan and Impact Hub Europe.