DIGITAL TEXTILE DESIGN WORKSHOP LEVEL 2
This course is designed for students who have some basic understanding of Photoshop so you can work on your images and design textile prints.
The course is designed as an extension of the Digital Textile Design Workshop, but anyone can join who has this required basic knowledge.
This is a very creative course focuses more on designing on the computer for digitally printed images and textiles.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Make Patterns using 2 methods at the same time.
- Fill patterns inside shapes.
- Dots backgrounds.
- Stripes backgrounds.
- How to sell your patterns in different platforms on internet.
*Your computer and Photoshop installed are required.
- Location: RIBÁRY STUDIO. BUDAPEST, RIBÁRY U. 6, 1022
- Vacancies: 10
- Duration: 2 classes 2 hours each
- Language: English
10 AM TO 12 AM
MONDAY 8TH APRIL
TUESDAY 9TH APRIL
5 PM TO 7 PM
WEDNESDAY 10TH APRIL
THURSDAY 11TH APRIL