DIGITAL TEXTILE DESIGN WORKSHOP
Unique Workshop in Vienna for begginers!
Learn how to Design Digital Patterns and Print them on fabric to create the products you want!
You will learn:
• Steps to create Textile Collections.
• Use Photoshop to clean images and create patterns.
• Create print-ready files for outsourcing to textile agencies in different countries of Europe.
• Produce at least one finished digital print design ready to print on fabric.
AT THE END OF THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL PRODUCE YOUR OWN FILE READY TO PRINT ON FABRIC!
*It is not necessary to have previous knowledge to participate in the Workshop.
*Your computer and Photoshop installed are required.
If you don´t have Photoshop, you can upload the trial version in www.adobe.com
¿You are not from Vienna? At the end of the Workshop I will give to you a list of places where you can print your own fabrics around Europe!
- Location: Impact Hub Vienna. Lindengasse 56 / 1070 Vienna, Austria
- Vacancies: 10.
- Duration: 2 classes 3 hours each.
- Language: English.
4TH AND 5TH OF SEPTEMBER 2019
FROM 10 AM TO 1 PM
(LAST PLACES LEFT!)
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION: