DIGITAL TEXTILE DESIGN WORKSHOP
Amazing Workshop in Budapest for begginers!
Learn how to Design Digital Patterns and Print them on fabric to create the products you want!
You will learn:
• Steps to create Textile Collections.
• Use Photoshop to clean images and create patterns.
• Create print-ready files for outsourcing to textile agencies in different countries of Europe. (Including Budapest)
• Produce at least one finished digital print design ready to print on fabric.
AT THE END OF THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL PRODUCE YOUR OWN FILE READY TO PRINT ON FABRIC!
*It is not necessary to have previous knowledge to participate in the Workshop.
*Your computer and Photoshop installed are required.
If you don´t have Photoshop, you can upload the trial version in www.adobe.com
At the end of the Workshop I will give to you a list of textile printing companies where you can print your own fabrics around Europe!
- Location: Impact Hub Budapest. Ferenciek tere 2, 1053 Hungary
- Vacancies: 10
- Duration: 6 hours
- Language: English
(LAST PLACES LEFT)
Thursday 14th and Friday 15th of November
From 10 AM to 1 PM
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION: